Landscape Rubber Stamp-Making Workshop
Golden streams, magnificent forest and shimmering waves.
In this busy, fast-paced daily life, take time to wind down, appreciate the captivating power of nature and discover the hidden glory in creations through the lens of crafting. An alternative to painting a landscape, you get to piece up your favourite landscape that is filled with all your unique memories, using rubber stamps!
This workshop is suitable for both participants with and without arts/craft background. Class size will be kept small (max 5 pax) to ensure a comfortable pace for each individual and also fullest attention and guidance from the instructor. (Chinese-speaking participants are welcomed too!) As long as you are willing to try something new, this class is for you!
- Introduction to rubber stamp carving tools
- Learn the basic techniques of transferring illustrations on rubber, carving out an image and printing
- Each participant will create their own set of landscape stamps by the end of the workshop
$80 per pax
Discounted price of $150 per pair
What is included in the course fees:
- A stamp-making kit for beginners
- A drink and light refreshment
Beginners kit includes:
- Precision knife
- Kneadable eraser
- Ink pad
- Carving rubber
- Instruction Booklet
- Stamp illustrations
About the instructor:
Rachel Ma graduated from Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts in 2015 with a Diploma in Design and Media, majoring in illustration. Her love for illustration and making things collided when she discovered the world of rubber stamp-making. Read more about her and her past workshops here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Payment needs to be made in order to secure your seat prior to the workshop.
2. Classes that didn't meet the minimum pax will be cancelled and notified in advance prior to the workshop. Refunds will be made to participants who have made payment.
3. Otherwise, once payment is being made, it is non-refundable. (However, if you are unable to make it on the workshop day after you have made your payment, you may transfer the ticket to your friend/ request to change to another workshop date at: email@example.com)
4.. No refunds or exchanges will be made for participants who fail to turn up on workshop day, as well as latecomers. (Latecomers will catch up with the rest during the workshop duration)